Due to the serious threat of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) worldwide pandemic, we are taking every precaution to protect our patients and staff.
At this time, Evans Memorial Hospital has chosen to implement the following restrictions at our facility.
- All patients, visitors and staff will be screened before allowing admittance to the facility.
- Patients who are not suspected to have the COVID-19 infection may have one visitor (age 18 or older).
- Visitors MUST wear a mask at ALL TIMES.
- Minor children (ages 17 and under) will be allowed one parent to accompany them during treatment. Both the parent and child will be screened.
- Special considerations may be made during an end of life event.
- Windows of Hope will not allow visitation at this time.
We will continue to re-evaluate visitation relative to the COVID-1p pandemic and other infectious diseases. Thank you for your understanding.